Monday, March 1, 2010

Sarah - 1 Month

Sarah is 1 month old today. (March 1st would be Feb. 29th if February had 29 days...)

Our days are consisting of eating, crying, diaper changes and sleeping. Sometimes Sarah sleeps for long stretches, other times she skips naps in between feedings all together. She does seem to smile socially sometimes, although I know she shouldn't do that for a few more weeks.

My biggest challenge these days is trying to pump in between her feedings so I can build up a reserve of milk for when I go out, and eventually when I go back to work. I can only pump 2 oz. at a time and today she woke up right after I had finished pumping and was very mad when she found it hard to get milk. I ended up feeding her the milk I had just pumped.

Here are the pictures from her 1 month photo shoot. I'll be taking a picture of her each month, her rocking chair, so we can see her grow!


I really wanted her to wear a pink headband. But, as you can see, she would have none of it.


She even tried to flip me off...


This was the last photo of the day...


Yesterday, this photo was taken. So see, she really is a happy baby most times.

No comments:

Post a Comment