Friday, January 22, 2010

Pigs are flyin'

Remember when I told you about the special pig mobile I ordered? Well it's here and installed! We've also added some other fun touches to the nursery... here are the pics...

Last weekend after we finished installing it, we were laying on the floor of the nursery, looking around. I asked Ted, " Is there anything you don't like in the nursery?" He said with a straight face, "Yes." So I asked, "What?!" and he said, "There's no baby." So that's all we need now, the baby...

7 comments:

  1. Perfection! Insert baby here.
    Can not wait to meet her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :o) too cute

    I love the room by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, yay papa Ted! The room looks great, I can't wait to meet baby girl and see you two as parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Jamie and I also ordered the Migi Blossom bedding set for my new little girl due in April. I love your pictures of the nursery and was wondering what paint color you used? My husband and I were thinking white and pink, but I love the softness of the color you chose. I would really appreciate your help in the brand and color of the paint you used.

    Thanks,
    Jamie
    scrullnik@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! It's Restoration Hardware's "Silver Sage"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I bought the same bedding set and was wondering where you found the 3D white birds you placed on the walls. Such a whimsical touch! Please let me know at jenoldham at msn dot com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Your nursery is adorable! I was wondering where you found the white shelf with the bar to hang the blankets. dnskaff@hotmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete