Friday, January 8, 2010

Maternity Shoot

Well it's been a while since I've posted but I wanted to share another blog post out there that was super fun for Ted and I. Our good friend Meaghan Elliott took our maternity pictures and I love them! Here's the link:

http://meaghanelliott.com/wordpress/2010/01/05/yup-another-baby-belly/

I LOVE this one of Ted. I think it captures so much of the excitement we're experiencing.

Meaghan is an absolutely fabulous photographer for weddings, but she also does other portrait sessions (like our maternity session). She will be exploring whether she also enjoys "birth sessions" by joining us in the delivery room to capture some fun moments right after the birth of our daughter. We're hoping we can time it right so that she's not waiting very long but we're so excited to have her there. I'm also hoping it doesn't scare her off from having children!

No comments:

Post a Comment